Now that I am through Kingdom A&S, I have a to do list about 60 miles long to get back, starting with cleaning and organizing the craft/hobby room so I can do the rest of it.
Other items include:
- Researching text for a friend’s peerage scroll.
- Finishing the Charles de Blois arming pourpoint I am sewing for my husband from Tasha Dandelion Kelly’s Pattern.
- Finishing the St. Louis Shirt for him I started as a stress reliever and which has some of the most beautiful gores I have ever set into a garment.
- Finishing the Greenland #63 tunic I am sewing my husband.
- Adjusting the sleeves and completing the finish work on my heraldic surcoat.
- Playing with preserved meat for camping season.
- Poking at faux ivory carving.
- OMG, shoes- Patterning with Her Excellency Countess Comyn this weekend.
- Undergarments for the husband and I.
- Finishing the coteharie of frustration for me and getting an Italian dagged one cut out.